Our local suppliers
Our products are created with careful attention to detail, using a sustainable system of production with zero exploitation or pollution. We have two points of view in our work, the present and the future. We start with our customers in mind, creating something beautiful that will make them happy - right now. But we also look forward - taking courageous actions to invest in long-term solutions towards a safe and healthy planet. We always try to find new ways of doing business and to improve. We are not afraid of facing challenges and doing things differently.
We don't chase profit at the expense of people or planet, rather we put sustainability at the heart of everything we do and grow long-term relationships with the best suppliers in the business that we can find. Therefore, it was clearly inevitable to us involving local, authentic and honest suppliers only, who we can create sustainable symbioses with. The interrelationships with our suppliers are based on responsibility, transparency, ethicality, and mutual economic wellbeing while creating sustainable impact for people and nature.
Because we are passionate about protecting the integrity of our work, we go to great lengths to find suppliers who also share our values. From the threads, zippers and dyes to the GOTS certified organic cotton materials we use and the packaging we wrap our products in its very simple. We have access to the highest quality local expertise, standards and craftsmanship and we are dedicated to supporting small, local businesses to grow with us, breathing life back into this once thriving textile region. Our suppliers are all located in a maximum radius of 550 km, mainly originating from traditional and historical craftsmanship. We trust in expertise and value authenticity of small, family run businesses.
We believe that this approach of responsibility, creating local value rather than beating down prices, is one of a few ways to ensure our worlds and children’s wellbeing today and in the future.
And because we promise you our full transparency you can find a list with our Organix Suppliers involved:
- Gebr. Elmer & Zweifel GmbH & Co. KG from Bempflingen/Baden-Wuerttemberg, http://www.elmertex.de/de/
Weaving mill, knitting mill, fleece factory and textile print
- Noon GmbH from Limbach-Oberfrohna/Saxony https://www.noon-gmbh.de/home.html
- Gebr. Elmer & Zweifel GmbH & Co. KG from Bempflingen/ Baden-Wuerttemberg, http://www.elmertex.de/de/
- Innotex Merkel + Rau GmbH from Frankenberg/Saxony, https://www.innotex.de/home/
Threads & foldable cuff fabrics
- Eduard Kupfer Nähseiden Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG from Ansbach/Bavaria, https://www.naehseiden-kupfer.de/home/
- Maute + Renz Textil GmbH from Albstadt-Tailfingen/ Swabian Alps, Baden-Wuerttemberg, http://www.mr-creation.de/
Zip, Popper & velcro fastener
- Heiligenstädter Reißverschluß GmbH & Co. KG from Heilbad Heiligenstadt/ Thuringia https://www.heiligenstaedter-reissverschluss.de/startseite
- Prym Fashion GmbH from Stolberg/ North Rhine-Westphalia, https://www.prym-fashion.com/en/
- Klettband Technik Schultz UG from Waldenbuch/ Baden-Wuerttemberg, https://www.klettband-technik.de/
- Schnitttechnik: freiberufliche Bekleidungs- und Wirtschaftsingenieurin Sabine Lorenz aus Plauen/Sachsen https://sabine-lorenz.de/
- Panowo GmbH from Reichenbach in Vogtland/ Saxony, http://www.panowo.de/
- TENOWO GmbH from Hof/ Bavaria, http://www.tenowo.com
Natur Gut Gmbh from St. Blasien/ Black Forest, Baden-Wuerttemberg https://naturgut.de/ueber-uns2